sunnuntai 3. elokuuta 2014

Faylinn-keijukainen


Olet saattanut kuulla upeasta artistatista nimeltä Helena Reis. Oletkos nähnyt hänen upeita piirroksiaan. Esittelen kortissani yhden sulokeijukaisen nimeltään "Faylinn"
Halusin käyttää tyttömäisiä värejä ja materiaalit olen taas kerännyt jämistä. 
Tämä kuva löytyy diginä Sweet Pea Stampsin kaupasta. 

 I bet you have heard of one fabulous Artist: Helena Reis. What about seeing her stunning images! Today I am sharing my card by using one of her gorgeous images: "Faylinn".
Can be found only in digital.
The colours are girly pink and purple. 
Doesn't she look just fabulous with those colours? And those blue hair?
 I have used my Copics as I always do.
 The image can be found at the store as a digital. 

You can find much more fabulous images at the Sweet Pea Stamps so don't forget to pop over!

2 kommenttia:

Sirpa kirjoitti...

Kyllä on kaunis!Tykkään!

coldwaters2 kirjoitti...

Wow this is gorgeous such a beautiful image and wonderful colours and design, love it.
hugs
lorraine x