sunnuntai 1. tammikuuta 2012

Whoopsi Daisy DT - Free and Easy

"Free and Easy" is our theme at Whoopsi Daisy. I made my card to my oldest daughter on her birthday. She will turn to 4 yrs on 18th of Jan. This LOVELY image looks like her. I have colored her with my Copics and added some flowers from I am Roses. I haven't make coloring long time and it was so fun. "Kaikki käy" on meidän teemana Whoopsi Daisyn haasteessa. Tein kortit (aika iso kuitenkin ihan tavan kortiksi :)) vanhimmalle tyttärelleni hänen täyttäessään 4 vuotta 18. tammikuuta. Tämän digikuvan valitsin, koska se näyttää aivan tyttäreltäni :). Värittelin tyttelin copiceillani ja lisäsin kukkasia, jotka olen tilannut I am Rosesilta. Pitkään aikaan en ole harrastanut kuvien värittelyä, mutta se olikin todella hauskaa tätä korttia tehdessäni.
I'm entering this card into the following challenges: * Pile it on - Anything goes * Bearly Mine - Anything goes * Party Time Tuesdays - Anything goes * Secret Crafter - Anything goes * Sparkles Forum Challenges - Anything but a Christmas card * Top Tip Tuesday - Anything goes * My Mum's Craft Shop - Anything goes * Simon Says Stamp - Anything goes * Card Crafter's Circle - Anything goes

21 kommenttia:

Doreen kirjoitti...

Wow this is stunning,coloured perfectly.xxx

Helen kirjoitti...

Beautiful card - so pretty!
Thanks for joining us at Pile It On & the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Pauline kirjoitti...

Oh my..this is breath taking! I love everything about it! Thanks for sharing with us at the Card Crafter's Circle... and do join us again!

Diane Louise J kirjoitti...

Gorgeous card Sande, its so pretty. Love Diane x

Jennifer kirjoitti...

This is incredible! I love all the details you've incorporated! Thanks for joining us at Card Crafter's Circle!

Jenée kirjoitti...

Absolutely STUNNING. Your colouring of the little dancer is perfection. Thank you for sharing your card in the Card Crafter's Circle challenge.

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

such sweet image + great coloring! Love it
Happy new year
Elma

shaz earl kirjoitti...

Fabulous card!

Thank you for joining us at Sparkles for our “Anything but a Christmas card” Challenge

Hope you will join us again soon, good luck in the draw

Shaz x

Mervi kirjoitti...

Upea kortti!
Ihanaa ja inspiroivaa uutta vuotta;-))m

Shell Shearer Swinscoe kirjoitti...

Just stunning, love the image & the card itself is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Shell Shearer Swinscoe kirjoitti...

Just stunning, love the image & the card itself is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Sparkles FC, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Aivan upeahan tämä on!

Sassy Scrapper kirjoitti...

Absolutely stunning my sweet! Coloring is fabulous. And I love the colors and layout is amazing.
Hugs Bonnie

patricia kirjoitti...

whow sande
nice digistamp
very nice card
hugs patricia

Anonyymi kirjoitti...

Wooow, Sande this is just FANTASTIC, your coloring is perfect and all the details in the card, WOOOOW!!!!
I LOVE IT :))
Happy new year by the way :)
Hugs Lill

Susa kirjoitti...

Upea!!!! Siis todella upea!!!

Hyvä uutta vuotta!! :)

Yoshiras time to craft kirjoitti...

great project.love your coloring and flowers.

ike kirjoitti...

AWESOME - such a beautiful card Sande. I hope you are well and wish you a Happy New Year. I have missed you my Friend :-)
Hugs
Ike xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

BethieJ kirjoitti...

Your card is DARLING! I LOVE that sweet image!!
Thank You for joining us at PIO! Happy New Year!! Have a GREAT Day!

coldwaters2 kirjoitti...

Wow this is stunning that image, the beautiful design and awesome creation, thank you for joining our challenge at Bearlymine.
Hugs
Lorraine x

Lisa Walsh @ www.papercraftbusiness.com kirjoitti...

Absolutely gorgeous design. I love it :) Thanks for sharing.
Hugs
Lisa
P.S I have blog candy if you're interested :) http://dreamtimedesigns.blogspot.com