sunnuntai 20. helmikuuta 2011

50. DT - StempelTräume #71

"The Newest Stamp" is our theme this week at StempelTräume.
My newest stamp is Art Impression's Shoppers.
It is so funny and so different that I used to have.
My card is very different also that I usually make and I love it!
It is great feeling to create something different and
challenge yourself for the new things. This time I have colored the image with ProMarkers.
I have many of them but I always use my Copics.
Come to join us with the challenge!
*********************************************************************************************
StempelTräumen haastetta vuorossa ja aiheena
"Uusin leimasin".
Minä olen hommannut uusimpana tämä Artin "Shoppers" -leimasimen,
mutta en ole muistanut sitä käyttää.
Nyt löysin sen ja loihdin siitä kortin.
Kortista tuli aivan erilainen kuin mitä yleensä teen, mikä on todella virkistävää.
Tykkään tästä kortista todella paljon!
Värityksenkin olen tehnyt tavallista poikkeavalla tavalla eli väritin kuvan ProMarkereilla.
Tulehan mukaan haasteeseen!

2 kommenttia:

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok kirjoitti...

Hi Sande!

Wonderful card! Sooo cool stamp!! I have one from the same company of a lady in a bathtub and i think those stamps are so fun!!!

Hugs...Mona

bigM kirjoitti...

ihan mahdottoman hauska kortti, jossa hulvaton meno tosiaan tuntuu...